1st April through 30th September
- Weekdays: 09:00-17:00 (museum entrance closes at 16:00)
- Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 09:00-19:00 (museum entrance closes at 18:00)
October and March
- Weekdays: 09:00-16:00 (museum entrance closes at 15:00)
- Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 09:00-17:00 (museum entrance closes at 16:00)
1st November through last day of February
- 09:00-16:00 (museum entrance closes at 15:00)
The Museum is closed on
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 2nd November to 31st March.
- Holidays (1st January, Easter Sunday, 1st November, 25th December, 26th December)
- Ocasionally, some parts of Veliki Tabor Castle are closed for visiting because of renovation works.
- Only the ground floor of Museum´s exhibition is accessible to accompanied persons with disabilities.
- Taking photographs and video footage shooting are allowed for personal use but not for publication purposes.
- Parking: Yes
- Children, students, and pensioners: 10,00 HRK
(groups of over 30 are eligible to a discount price of 8,00 HRK)
- Adults: 15,00 HRK
(groups of over 30 are eligible to a discount price of 12,00 HRK)
- Family ticket: 40,00 HRK (for parents with underage children)
- Members of the Croatian Museum Society and ICOM, the International Council of Museums, are allowed to visit Veliki Tabor free of charge.
- Person with disabilities are entitled to a discont: 20 %
- Two escorts of 30 people are entitled to a free ticket
- Children up to 3 years are entitled to a free ticket
- The discount can only be used on a single basic
- Credit cards accepted: Maestro, MasterCard, MasterCard electronic, Visa electronic
Guided tours and workshops
- Guided tour in the Croatian language: 100,00 HRK
- Guided tour in a foreign language (English): 150,00 HRK
- Costumed tour: 150,00 HRK
- Costumed tour in a foreign language: 200,00 HRK
- Special guided tour: 250,00 HRK
- Special guided tour in the English language: 300,00 HRK
- Workshops: 30,00 HRK per person (for a minimum of 30 persons)
- Shows: 30,00 HRK per person (for a minimum of 30 persons)